Monday, July 4, 2016

Outlaws of Time: The Legend of Sam Miracle


















I was interested in this book because of the time travel aspect which I love but...

Sam Miracle's arms are useless and he goes in and out of dreams and episodes where he passes out.  What he doesn't know is that has actually lived and died hundreds of times in an attempt to stop a Vulture from devastating the world.  With the help of Father Tiempo and his new friend Gloria, Sam tries again to defeat the Vulture and save his sister.

Initially I liked the book.  I was intrigued and curious.  But...there were too many unanswered questions.  The biggest being - why Sam?  What's the deal with him?  Then when his arms were replaced with snakes - well, it just got too weird.

Sorry...this didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment