Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bigfoot Boy: The Unkindness of Ravens

 

I have not read the first book and it was apparent that I should have since there were several times that the book referred back to it with an *.  It wasn't bad, it was just short and not finished.  There was a "to be continued" on the last page and the reader is really left hanging.

I think my 3rd and 4th graders will like it but in some ways it would be better to wait til they all come out.  

There were a few parts that reminded me of Twilight...the fact that Rufus is worried about his clothes when he changes to Bigfoot Boy and the fact that Penny's Native American family seem to know more about the totem and its history then they are letting on.

I will give it a ribbett because I think the kids will like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment