Sunday, June 16, 2013

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks



When Emma literally runs into Galen she is embarrassed but also intrigued.  She doesn't realize that he has been looking for her because he has heard she has some unique talents and when he witnesses her behavior during a tragic accident his suspicions are confirmed.  

You see Galen is merman - or Syrena as he prefers to be called and Emma has the gift of Poseidon.  But how does she have the gift when she is a human?  Or is she?  Galen follows Emma and slowly reveals who he is and who he believes her to be.  Galen struggles with his feelings for Emma because if she is who he thinks she is then she is destined to be "mated" with someone else - his brother.

I really enjoyed this book - some romance, action, drama, and a bit of a mystery.  I had the ending figured out about 1/2 way through but I enjoyed the way the book played out.  I didn't realize that it was the first book in a series until I got close to the end and it wasn't wrapping up well.  I'd like to read the sequel Of Triton at some point.

Ribbet...

No comments:

Post a Comment