Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Odds of Getting Even

Image result for odds of getting even

Back to Tupelo Landing.  I loved the first book and this one was really good too.  I wasn't on the MSBA committee the year Three Times Lucky could have been nominated or I would have fought for it.  For the most part I don't recommend a sequel unless it can truly stand on its own.  With Ghosts of Tupelo Landing and this one I feel you need the background information provided in the first book, especially about "Upstream Mother"..  That being said, I love this series and would love to see more of my students pick it up.

Mo and Dale and out to solve another mystery.  This time Macon has escaped from jail and is the suspect in several robberies and even attempted murder.  Dale, though, believes his father is innocent and works to prove it, not only to the town, but also to Mo.

Great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment