Saturday, November 14, 2015

Bigfoot is Missing

Image result for bigfoot is missing 

So I was gone for the AASL conference from November 3rd - 8th.  I presented about using Bee-Bots in our school 3 separate times, met some great library people, attended fabulous sessions, and was able to meet authors and get free books (including this one). While I was able to readon my flights, in the airport, and the first 2 nights there, I feel way behind on my reading, my TBR pile is growing,and I have been exhausted,  I am working my way through The Penderwicks in Spring and hopeto finish it tonight and am listening to The Odds of Getting Even and hope to finish that by Tuesday.  I amalso going to try and read at least 50 pages in on some other Cybils nominees but dang...somehow need to get on top of things again ;0

Bigfoot is Missing was a great, quick book to read just to feel like I finished something and could blog about it.  I got to meet J.Patrick Lewis at an AASL event (didn't have time to get the book signed though).  I loive thesepoems about Cryptids.  In my school Cryptids are quite popular and I think this is a book of poems that will be enjoyed.  Maybe I can promote his other poetry books by using this one to draw them it ;0

No comments:

Post a Comment