Monday, September 2, 2013

Art2-D2's Guide to Folding and Doodling by Tom Angleberger



Capitalizing on the popularity of the Origami Yoda books, Tom Angleberger serves up this geat how to book.  Using the same style and characters as the series Angleberger presents short sections on how to doodle, draw, fold, and create all sorts of things - both Star Wars related and beyond.

I actually picked this book up shortly after it came out for my students at a Scholastic Warehouse Sale and they ate it up.  I received another copy to review as part of the Maine Student Book Award committee and this copy with go to my other school where it will also be eaten up.  Origami has always been a big draw at my school and combined with the series this book has gotten a lot of love.

Well done...

Ribbit...


No comments:

Post a Comment