Saturday, January 17, 2015

Nerdy Weekend

I spent Friday night and Saturday with some Nerdy teachers, librarians, and authors at Nerd Camp New England.  What fun!!!  Friday night I managed to read another book off the short list and then read another one tonight...

  

This book is based on the experiences of author Laurie Cinotto's experiences as a
"Kitten Wrangler".  She takes in groups of kittens and fosters them until they can be adopted.  The book had a lot of adorable pictures, tips, and stories.  I like this book okay but felt that some of the text got very long in comparison with the rest of the book...so much of the text was quick and short which made the longer sections seem...long.  


ENLARGE BOOK COVER  

I remember reading the first collection of stories from Guys Read and really enjoying them.  This collection was okay - some I really liked and others not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment