Saturday, March 26, 2016

Six Kids and a Stuffed Cat

Image result for six kids and a stuffed cat       Image result for six kids and a stuffed cat

Interesting... when I requested from Edelweiss I saw the cover on the left.  I thinkoverall I like it better. The cat on the right doesn't really looked stuffed.

6 kids take shelter in the bathroom during a storm. They talk, bond, make friends, share secrets.  The book is really short because it is then followed by a script for the story (clever touch).  

It had a "Breakfast Club" feel.  While I thought there were somefunny moments, especially with the boy we meet first and the air guitar playing boy - overall I was disappointed. There wasn't enough meat to it to make me rave about it and many unanswered questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment