Monday, March 21, 2016

Baker's Magic

Image result for baker's magic

Bee is an orphan whose goal is just to get to the city and find a way to survive.  After stealing a bun from abakery and getting caught she is given a chance to work at the bakery and work off her debt.  There she soon discovers that not only does she have a gift for baking but some magic as well.  Her skills soon lead to a friendship with the princess and the discover of evil at the hands of the princess' guardian.  In an attempt to rescue the princess and save the kingdom, Bee,the princess, and Will, a blacksmith's apprentice, embark on an adventure.

I really enjoyed this book.  The magic was a great, unique touch.  I found myself wanting more of the magic.  The book did take turn I wasn't expecting but in the end I found it a great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment