Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Dungeoneers

Image result for dungeoneers 

Dungeoneers are trained teams who find dungeons filled with treasure and take it for themselves.  Colm comes from a large, poor family who discovers he has a talent for pickpocketing.  He is apprenticed by Finn to develop his talents and become a dungeoneer. Colm joins a team - a wannabee barbarian Lena, Selene who can talk to animals and is a healer, and Quinn a mage.  Together they learn how to find treasure, defeat monsters, and work together.  But someone has other plans and Colm has to decide what is most important to him.

Overall I liked the book.  The main characters were fun and I liked the interplay between them.  The story was interesting and the ending was good.  But so dang long...  I am really not sure what to do with my copy...keep for my library or pass on to the junior high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment