Saturday, February 20, 2016

Randoms

Image result for randoms liss 

How much did I love this?  So much!!!!  Yes, I am a nerd so the references to Star Trek, Star Wars, Ender's Game, etc were fabulous.  

Zeke is a member of a delegation sent to the Confederation of United Planets. If the delegation can learn and "level up" enough they will be allowed to join the Confederation.  The other 3 members of his delegation were chosen for their skills.  To balance it out though one member, Zeke, is a random.  Meaning, he really had no skills to speak of.  Ostracized by his delegation, Zeke becomes friends with other Randoms.  But things are not what they seem...maybe things were not as random as they were supposed to be.  Maybe they were chosen to help the Confederation in their ongoing war with the Phanic Empire.

Like I said, as a nerd, I loved this. But....it is really long and not only that but the chapters are really long.  I am not sure what to do with it - probably too long for my school library.

No comments:

Post a Comment