Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Black Stars

Image result for black stars krokos

I couldn't resist when I saw this at the library.  I loved Plnet Thieves so much that I had to read this even though I now it has no shot at getting on the MSBA list (we rarely do sequels).

So what did I think?  When I went to write the title of the book for the blog I realized that the only allusion to the title of the book was in a note before the book began.  If someone skipped that - the title doesn't make much sense.  

I love Mason's character and there was good interaction with him and his friends - old and new and classmates at school.  There were a few good twists and turns along the way but...  The final confrontation between Mason and the Fangborn was a bit too easy.  

I liked the book but I didn't like it as much as the first.  Oh yes, there is another one coming out which I will most likely read.

No comments:

Post a Comment