Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Badger Knight

 

I never thought I was going to finish this book.  Not because it wasn't good - just because life...dang.  I had heard a lot of good buzz about the book and when I saw who the author was I was even more excited.  When I saw it in the Scholastic warehouse I snatched it.

So what did I think....I liked it.  I felt like Adrian, the Badger, was a good character who grew throughout the story.  But...it just didn't hit me as much as I had hoped.  Maybe it was because in the back of my mind I kept wondering who I would recommend it to.  Historical fiction is not a hot ticket at my school and while the length wasn't overly long it might put off most of my boys.  Most of my reviews are for and around MSBA.  I am hoping to get others to read it for their opinions...right now I am on the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment