Saturday, September 10, 2016

Truth or Dare


















Lia has a group of friends and they have been tight for awhile.  But after a summer apart it seems that things have become tricky.  There seems to be a competition about who is developing and who has done or experiences certain things.  When the start playing Truth or Dare things become nasty and Lia finds herself lying to make herself look better.  Can their friendships survive puberty?

This was an okay book which will find an audience in preteen girls.  I think if I received the book I would put it in my library but I am not sure I will purchase it.  My school only goes up to 5th grade and I am sure there would be some demand for a book like this.  If I was at a middle school I would be more likely to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment