Friday, October 23, 2015

The Thing About Jellyfish

Image result for thing about jellyfish 

I have been known to complain about the length of some books.  That is one reason I loved this book - even though it was over 300 pages, I read most of it this evening. It didn't bog down, it flowed well. Yep, I liked it.

Suzy is grieving - not just over the death of her former best friend but also about the randomnessof it and about what she did shortly before her friend died.  Now she refuses to talk to anyone.  When she starts learning about jellyfish she wonders if there is any tie in with Franny's death.  As she struggles to make peace with herself and with her loss she finds new friendships and forgiveness.

I thought this was a great story!!  One of my favorites this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment