Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Twin Powers

 

First let me say that I wouldn't have requested this book if I had known it was a sequel - arg.  I guess it could stand alone in a way but I was really confused for the first few chapters until enough of the back story was revealed and I still feel like there where things I was missing.  If I had read the first one I think I would have liked it and this one as well.  I do like time travely, sci fi type books.  

Tom and Eddie are twins but are living on separate Earths - one in 2012 and one in 1958.  Oh...and their father has been kidnapped by aliens called the Primary People and they want to destroy the Earths because the humans are ruining them.  Tom and Eddie are trying to figure out who the good guys are, who the bad guys are, and how to use their powers because they happen to be 1/2 aliens themselves.

It was interesting but without the first book in the sequel...

No comments:

Post a Comment