Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Productive Day

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed with the Cybils.  Seriously I probably have 100 books in my TBR pile.  So I was thankful to have time to read today.  Of course there is much more that I am thankful for as well.  A wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter, and life itself.

Now onto the books :)

  

This book was fascinating.  A 10 year old boy put in the Idaho penitentiary.  I really enjoyed the book.  That being said the language will probably keep it out of my library and historical fiction is a hard sell.

  

This book was cute...another girl alternative to Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  My girls will love it.

  

This was a very interesting non-fiction book.  I appreciated the poetry but my concern is again that historical fiction is not a big draw.

These were all good...

Readit....


No comments:

Post a Comment