Saturday, July 14, 2018

Chasma Knights
















I am now working at a junior high library instead of elementary.  This graphic novel was in the JLG box.  The cover to me looked very young and I think the book itself is pretty young.  I will keep it because it was paid for with junior high money and maybe it won't be so obviously young in the next year or so when 5th grade joins us.

Beryl is a neon knight which is pretty much the worst thing in Chasma.  She can't catalyze.

Coro is an oxygen knight and is amazing but is kind of a show off.

Together they learn that just catalyzing toys, using them up, and discarding them is not as cool as inventing.

I am assuming there will be more books to this.  This was a really quick read and more of an introduction to the world and concept with very little meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment