Sunday, December 17, 2017

Reformed

















I am not sure I can pinpoint it exactly but this really didn't work for me.  I think the premise - the boys pranked another kid by giving him a peanut butter sandwich when he was allergic to it.  Then they all got sent to a summer camp for bullies?  The prank itself wasn't explained well and how do you get sent to a camp for one offense?  Where were the questions, explanations, etc??

I think the friendship between Ian, Ash, and Alva was pretty good but there needed to be more.

Invisible friend - it took me awhile to figure out that the Tom he kept referencing was Thomas Edison and was his invisible friend.

Freaks, time traveling in the bathroom with flushing?  I just didn't really get it.  Then the word pissed was used numerous times near the end?  Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment