Monday, August 1, 2016

Framed!


















Okay, I loved this.  I had trouble sleeping last night - my foot was in pain and I probably had caffeine too late in the afternoon.  So I read this ....

It is the first book in a series but thank goodness it ended well - 1 mystery solved and even though there are some lingering threads it wasn't so bad that I wanted to throw the book in frustration.  

TOAST - that stands for Theory of All Small Things and it is how Florian helps the FBI solve crimes.  Florian notices the little things which others miss and he teaches his friend Margaret to do the same.  When artwork is stolen from the National Gallery Florian and Margaret help to figure out who did it by noticing the details.

Really good - not as outlandish as some kid detective, spy type books - fast paced, good action.  

No comments:

Post a Comment