Sunday, March 22, 2015

Little Miss Evil

Image result for little miss evil 

  This is one of those books I am not sure what to do with.  Look at the cover.  To me it screams cutesy, younger elementary and I was almost expecting graphics or pictures.  From the description I was thinking something along the lines of The Incredibles, MegaMind, or something along those lines.

Then I start reading and within the first few chapters we have swearing, quite a bit of violence, and bullying.  

So I actually liked the book but I feel like the cover just threw off the whole feel of the book for me.  

Fiona as a character was interesting and spunky.  The plot itself wasn't bad and there were all kinds of snarky comments and evil villein parts that were funny.  Unfortunately, I don't feel I could put this in my school due to the swearing primarily which is too bad because I liked the idea and I liked the length.

No comments:

Post a Comment