Friday, July 10, 2015

Danny Chaucer's Flying Saucer

   

In this book Danny discovers a flying saucer, BOB, that has "escaped" from a nearby institute.  His uncle works at the institute and is looking for BOB but so is Colonel Frost who would like to use BOB for nefarious purposes.  Danny and  his new friend Natalie find themselves aboard the saucer with Colonel Frost and take trip into space.  While aboard they also get to experience a virtual trip to a nebula.  When they return to earth they are able to wipe Colonel Frost's memory but BOB isn't really safe yet. 


The book was okay.  I didn't feel that there was enough information about the institute, Danny's uncle, and why BOB was created or how he escaped.  There are sequels to come so more will probably be revealed.  If I feel that I have a high demand for science fiction next time I order books I may get this.


No comments:

Post a Comment