Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Crooked Sixpence















Ivy's grandmother has always been a bit mysterious.  She was in an accident on Twelfth Night in 1969 and lost all her memories.  But now, after an accident sends her to the hospital, things start to get weird.  Ivy and Seb soon find themselves in a strange new world and a mystery that was set in motion on that night in 1969.  

What are uncommoners and uncommon objects?  What role did her grandmother and other relatives play?  Most importantly how can Ivy and Seb figure everything out and save their parents from the Dirge?

This was a meh for me.  Part of my issue has been time and so my reading has been choppy.  I will be moving along nicely and then get interrupted.  That being said though overall I didn't find enough to keep me riveted and because it is the first in a series there are loose ends.  It didn't end horribly but there is much more to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment