Friday, November 25, 2016

Doodles Lanhorn and the Search for the Missing Artifact

Image result for doodles langhorne artifact 

Besides the fact that I somehow missed the first book in the series - which was obvious in the first several chapters - I did enjoy the book once I got up to speed.  Doodles was a fun character and the mystery that the kids had to solve was interesting.  I am still curious about the character of Samantha - red herring, totally innocent, or is there more.  I also felt that the book dragged on for two long after the climax in a set up for the next book.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading, and glad you enjoyed!

    Russell D. Bernstein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doodles series:

      Book One: "Doodles: When Art and Magic Collide"
      Book Two: "Doodles Lanhorn and the Quest to Save Inner Earth"
      Book Three: "Doodles Lanhorn and the Search for the Missing Artifact"

      Book Four coming soon!

      Best wishes!

      Delete