Monday, July 6, 2015

The Creeps: Night of the Frankenfrogs

Image result for creeps frankenfrogs 

Okay I will admit, I requested this on NetGalley because...frogs.  I mean come on...I love frogs.  But from the very beginning I was confused.  The action jumped right in with The Creeps (never explains the name or really gives much in the way of background) and something with evil pudding in the cafeteria.  As punishment for that this group of students has to do cleaning.  There is also an issue with students protesting frog dissection.  Then the frogs disappear and the Creeps try to figure out who did it.  That part of the book was okay but there was this nagging feeling throughout the book that I was missing something - that this was not the first in a series.  But it is...  My students might not mind it but it bothered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment