Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Fuel Under Fire

Image result for fuel under fire book 

Not sure exactly why I requested this from NetGalley.  Probably because I am always looking for good nonfiction for MSBA.  

To be fair, this topic really doesn't interest me.  I know my political views, etc are in the minority so I shouldn't be surprised that a book like this seems highly political and biased.  I know that we have gotten ourselves in a bad situation with our dependence on petroleum products but there was a bit too much finger pointing and calling out specific people and companies.  I would like a bit more balanced treatment which is very difficult.  For students highly interested in this topic this would be a decent book or for teachers discusses energy use but I would want it balanced with something else as well.  Just my opinion of course ;0

No comments:

Post a Comment