Thursday, January 2, 2014

What We Found in the Sofa...

 

River, Freak, and Fiona are friends who leave in the part of town that has been destroyed by a coal fire.  Or has it?  When the find a sofa outside an old mansion they discover some weird items in it that lead them on a wild adventure.  Soon they find themselves up against a billionaire from another planet who wants to enslave the human population using their cell phones against them.  Unfortunately he has CDD (Compulsive Completist Disorder) and a zucchini colored crayon may just lead to his downfall.  Sound crazy?  Well it is...but a lot of fun as well.  

I've been in such a reading frenzy over break that I haven't been doing my frogs.  I have been able to get my pile down quite a bit but know that a box of books will be waiting for me once I get back to school.  I'm grateful for this extra snow day and who knows about tomorrow as well...

This one is a readit...


No comments:

Post a Comment