Monday, November 28, 2016

Fascinating...

Image result for fascinating the life of leonard nimoy

First, credit where credit is due.  Thank you to the Springvale Library for ordering this book so I could read it for MSBA!!

I am a Trekkie - or Trekker I guess.  I have loved Star Trek from  young age and up until recently thought I had seen just about every episode.  My husband and I are watching all of them now that we are empty nesters and I still love it.  When I saw this book I knew I wanted to read it.

Oh the feels, I learned quite a bit about Leonard Nimoy that I did not know - the story behind his LLAP salute, his childhood in Boston.  And yet this particular book was meant for children.  I hope children will read this and be fascinated by his life and explore more.  I just wish there had been more to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment