Thursday, August 14, 2014

The League of Seven

 

So let me say this first...it's long and if you have read many of my blogs I don't really like books too long.  The students at my school don't really read long.  Then...you know when you get half way through the book called League of Seven and there are only 3 main characters...dang it will be a series.  Then I have to wonder if I am just being set up?  Will the book have a decent ending?

Phew...even though it was long and we only met 3 of the 7 (I am assuming sequel but don't see that only the author's website - heck this it just released) I really liked it.  It was a bit Steam Punk with some famous people in a totally different light, a reimagined North America, fun characters with internal struggles but also a lot of action.  There was a conclusion to this book and it was satisfying while still leaving some unanswered questions.  Archie is a great character but definitely flawed which will lead to some great future books.  I liked this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment