Friday, March 29, 2019

The Mighty Heart of Sunny St. James













Sunny has just had a heart transplant which is pretty scary.  But now she has a new life and she wants to take advantage of it... but that's scary too.  She is finally meeting the mom who abandoned her 8 years ago, she has a new best friend after her former friend told her secrets,  and she is desperate to find someone to love, to kiss.  But she wonders... about so many things but especially about her confusing feelings for Quinn.

I didn't know this was the same author as Ivy Aberdeen when I picked it out - I read so many eBooks at this time of year that I often don't notice things like that.  It makes sense and I think this one is even better than Ivy Aberdeen - the poems, the confusion, and the heart.  I thought it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment