Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding


















Prosper Redding does not fit in.  Not only does he have a ridiculous, Puritan name, but he isn't as popular or smart as his twin Prudence.  Then things get worse when his grandmother tries to kill him and he finds himself in the middle of an ancient curse and the host of a malefactor named Alaster.

Fortunately he is rescued by his long lost uncle and his cousin who are working on a spell to release him from the control of the malefactor before it's too late.

But of course, things are not what they seem.  

So I loved the tie in to Salem and Alaster was a cool character.  I also liked the twist at the end but as I got to the last 50 pages and realized the book wasn't going to really end I did get a bit annoyed.  There will be a sequel and overall I did enjoy the book...  It will be interesting to see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment