Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Graveyard Shakes

















The book starts out with a boy ghost who seems terrified of other ghosts and then we see a scientist Nikola and his son.  Nikola needs a secret ingredient to keep his son alive. 

Then the book jumps many years and features Katia and Victoria who are attending a boarding school and not fitting in very well.  It seems that Nikola is looking for the secret ingredient again and one of the girls might be the target.  Can the little ghost and Nikola's son save them from a terrible fate?

The first part of the book moved so quickly that I was 30% done within about 5 minutes.  Then it slowed down some.  I did like the story and how it ended up but I think overall I wanted more.  My students will like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment