Sunday, December 2, 2018

Takedown


















I do not like the cover - it didn't appeal to me at all and I am guessing some kids may be meh.... but

The book itself was quite good.  Mickey and Lev are both wrestlers.  Mickey's family wrestles and she started mainly as a way to get her dad's attention but now she loves it.  Problem is - her brother's former coach won't take her because she's a girl so she ends up on a different team.

Lev is on the other team and is asked to pair up with Mickey.  He doesn't like it at first but they become friends along the way.

But when things get rough Lev isn't sure he has what it takes to keep wrestling.  Can they both find what they need from wrestling, from each other, and from others?

I liked this way more than I thought I would!

1 comment:

  1. it is a largest platform for cash out ethereum to bank account any where in the world. then join us a our website, 100% positive feed back and trusted worldwide.

    ReplyDelete