Friday, November 29, 2019

Blood Mountain


















Not many blog posts lately.  We moved 2 weeks ago - away from the pond and to a condo.  It is hard for me...  away from my kayak spot, my summer tranquility but we are closing to the ocean and less stress with a condo.  I have been reading though - just not always blogging...

Grace, Carter, the dog, and their dad set out for Blood Mountain.  But, when Carter goes way ahead and then Grace follows they get lost and separated from their dad.  The their dad has a heart attack.  Once Grace and Carter realize they are lost they try to get to higher ground to see if they can find a path, a road, anything.  But Grace falls and gets hurt pretty bad.  So, Carter leaves to get help.  Unfortunately, it's not just the wilderness and injury they have to contend with but also a mysterious mountain man and an escaped mountain lion.  

Will they all make it out?

As I am writing this it seems to me that there are a lot of obstacles - maybe too many.  But hey this is a children's book.  I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment