Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The Girls of Firefly Cabin


















I have read more than it looks I promise but I am way behind in my reading - thank God today was the last day of school.  I have also not blogged about every book...  

Lauren, Isla, Jade, and Archer all come from different backgrounds, have different struggles, different goals for camp, and different lives but they are the girls of firefly cabin who bond and learn more about themselves as the summer progresses.

I will confess, I had a hard time keeping the girls separate in my mind.  At the beginning of each chapter I would have to think of which character was speaking and then remember what their storyline was.  Not sure if that is an issue with multiple perspectives in general or my reading frame of mind recently.  In the end I enjoyed the book.  I guessed at the major reveal at the end but it was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment