Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The Order of Time


















I love time travel books so this one was right up my alley.  Anastasia and Edward love visiting the Smithsonian but when the narrowly avoid an attack they learn that not all is as it seems.  It turns out that Dr. Gregorian, who works at the museum, is also part of a secret society that can travel through time.  His group works to keep another group from messing up history.  When Dr. Gregorian is injured in another attack Anastasia and Edward travel to ancient Egypt to prevent the premature death of the pharaoh.

So obviously a bit over the top, unlikely, etc but a lot of fun.  Anastasia and Edward were good characters.  It took me about 6 days of reading on my elliptical to finish which means it might be a tad longer than I like but it was fun and I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment